About the Symposium
The university’s singular purpose is to enable each one achieve their individual purpose in life, through the guiding light of knowledge. Each one is empowered to pursue dreams and passions in a meaningful and responsible manner.
Each one is encouraged to foster professional development through imagination, innovation, specialized knowledge and critical-thinking. Each one is entrusted to become an active participant in transforming society, to go beyond oneself, to respect and inclusively contribute in a pluralistic world.
This year the University created a platform (Tech. Symposium-2020) where individual/group can participate to share their unique thoughts to add values in research.
- To share individual knowledge/concepts at a common platform
- To provide solution to technical problems.
Call for papers
- Disaster Management
- Waste to wealth
- Advance materials
- Renewable energy and sustainability
- Smart manufacturing and IoT
- Innovative solution to social challenges
|Abstract Submission (Max 250 words). Title, authors list, affiliations, keywords should be clearly mentioned)||31st October 2020|
|Feedback and shortlisting (Reviewers comment communicated to the corresponding author)||7th November 2020|
|Submission of final papers (Paper should conform to template in annexure I)||16th November 2020|
|PPT Presentation (Max 10 slides. Presentation time will be 10 minutes and 5 minutes for Q&A)||23-24 November 2020|
Who can participate?
- All Post-graduate students (1st and 2nd year) of Engineering colleges
- Final Year Graduate students of Engineering colleges
- E-Certificates: for “Best presentation” and “Participation”
- Prize money: for 1st position (INR 25000/), 2nd position (INR 20000/), 3rd position (INR 15000/) and five consolation prize of INR 7500/ each.
Interested candidates can register online via this page.