About the Conference
Institute of Business Management, GLA University, India in collaboration with California State University, SAN BERNARDINO, USA and the University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, USA organizes Virtual Conference on the subject of immense importance and extreme concern in the global context, “Looking Beyond COVID 19 Pandemic – Future Challenges & Strategies.” on January 8 & 9, 2021.
The world has witnessed many crises both, the man created crisis and natural calamities over the centuries impacting a region, community, sector, economy, society in one way or the other causing financial losses, loss of human lives, social imbalances and economic disasters. But there has been hardly any crisis like COVID -19 which has resulted in wider sufferings to humankind, economies, businesses, society, relationship, peoples’ movement and so on all across the countries. Truly, a historic disaster and damaging pandemic, one could never imagine.
The challenges emerging out from this pandemic are multi-dimensional and therefore strategies have to be comprehensive as well complex. This conference will provide an opportunity to policy makers, subject experts, professionals, businesses, Researchers and Academicians to analyze the depth of issues and suggest novel approaches from multi disciplinary as well global angle.
Call for papers
- Macro Policy Issues: Challenges for the Governments, Central Banks and Policy Makers for arriving at the new normal covering various measures viz. immediate, near future and far future.
- Financial System: Increased role of banks and financial institutions: immediate impact, strategies and challenges for near future and long term effect on performance and efficiency of these institutions.
- Business & MSME Sector: Business rehabilitation: Equilibrium between demand and supply sides, Supply Chain & Logistics management, revival strategies and emerging challenges as well the opportunities. Changing approach to MSME sector.
- Service Sector: Changing role of Health and Hospitality Services where former have enormous opportunities and later faces major challenges. A Changing shift towards E – Learning and Education, Impact on other service sectors.
- Information Technology: Technological Challenges and Cyber Security issues: Changes in delivery and execution, shifting to online working by IT sector and issues involved cyber security measures.
- HR Management: Emerging challenges for Human Resources planning, rehabilitation and management.
|1||For submitting full paper||October 31, 2020|
|2||Notification for acceptance of papers||November 30, 2020|
|3||Registration for virtual conference||December 15, 2020|
|4||Conference Dates||January 8-9, 2021|
|a||For Research scholars||INR 5000||USD 150|
|b||For Academicians||INR 8000||USD 250|
|c||For Corporate Professionals||INR 10000||USD 300|