Annual Convention of NAOP to be organized by Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Kanpur, India. This annual event offers an opportunity for professionals, scholars and students to disseminate and learn about current and emerging areas of research in psychology and allied areas.
The three-day NAOP Annual Convention will provide an opportunity to deliberate on the latest issues in Psychological Science and work towards the construction of new approaches, methodologies and paradigms. The convention would cover all topics in Psychological Science.
Call for Papers
The 30th NAOP Conference will also include submissions, talks, workshops, and symposia on:
- Clinical and Health Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Indian and Indigenous Psychology
- Organizational Behaviour
- Social Psychology
- Military Psychology
- Consumer Psychology
- Psychological Assessment
- Social Issues and Development
- Psychology and Technology
- Psychology for Society and Sustainability
- Beginning date for Submission of Abstracts: December 5, 2020
- Last date of Abstract submission: January 31, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: February 15, 2021
- Conference: March 19-21, 2021
Abstracts should be submitted through Easy Chair (use submit abstract button below). Abstracts should be approximately 300 words (2000 characters). Please mention the clearance of your study by the Institutions’ Ethics Committee as a footnote in the abstract.
Please note that you would need to have details of all co-authors including their email addresses during abstract submission. All abstracts will be reviewed, and authors will be informed about the acceptance of their abstracts. For details on submission check the section of Submission.
NAOP Annual Convention has special programs and awards to encourage scientists. For detailed information, see the web page.
- Emerging Psychologists Program
- NAOP Best Paper Award
- Prof. Durganand Sinha Dissertation Award