About the Conference
National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra and Soft Computing Research Society (SCRS) are going to organize the International Conference on Paradigms of Communication, Computing and Data Sciences (PCCDS-2021) in Virtual Format (due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic) during May 07-09, 2021.
The PCCDS21 aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researcher scholars, UG/PG graduates across the globe to exchange and share their research outcomes. It targets to provide a state of the art platform to discuss all aspects (current and future) of advanced computing, communications and data science techniques. This will enable the participating researchers to exchange their ideas about applying existing methods in these areas to solve real-world problems.
Call for Papers
- Computing: Distributed Computing, Cluster, Grid & Cloud Computing, Green Computing, Soft Computing, Quantum Computing, Mobile Computing, Future Smart Computing, Security & Privacy, Big Data Computing, Machine Learning, Speech Recognition, Cellular Computing, Membrane Computing, Crowd-sourcing, Internet of Things (IoT), Network Security, privacy and social impact.
- Communication: Signal Processing, Wireless Network, Network Analytics, Cognitive Radios, Software Defined Radio, Optical Communication, Antenna, Satellite and Space Communications, Vehicular, Underground and Underwater Networks, RFID and Sensor Network, Mobile & Ubiquitous Communication Networks, Ad-hoc Network, Network Security, Cryptography, Physical Layer Security, Information-Centric Networking, Remote Sensing and GIS, Network Protocols, Modelling & Simulation of Communication Networks and Systems, Software-Defined Networking, Fault Tolerance, Reliability, and Survivability, Flow and Congestion Control, Network Architectures.
- Data Science: Big Data Analytics, Big Data Models, Algorithms and Architectures, Algorithms and Programming Techniques for Big Data Processing, Big Data Analytics and Metrics, Cloud Computing Techniques for Big Data, Engineering data mining, Data Mining in Healthcare data, Data mining in security, High-performance data mining algorithms, Biometrics, face and gesture, Biomedical image analysis, Deep Learning, Mechatronics and Robotics, Applications of Computational Intelligence techniques in Science, Engineering, medicine, finance and education etc.
- Last date of full-length paper submission: February 25, 2020
- Notification of acceptance: March 25, 2021
- Registration of accepted Paper: April 05, 2021
- Conference Date: May 07-09, 2021
|Author Category||Early Bird Registration|
(Authors from India)
(Last Date: 05 April 2021)
|Early Bird Registration|
(Authors from outside India)
(Last Date: 05 April 2021)
|Regular Author||4000 INR||90 USD|
|Regular Author Registration with SCRS 05 Years Membership)||8000 IR||150 USD|
|Existing SCRS Members||3000 INR||75 USD|
(Non-Author/Co-Author/ General Participants)
|1500 INR||50 USD|
|Listener (Existing SCRS Members)|
(Non-Author/Co- Author/ General Participants)
|1000 INR||40 USD|
Email: pccds[at]scrs.in, pccds.scrs[at]gmail.com