Aliah University is organising Virtual Conference on Management and Business Practices on 8-9 February 2021. The last date of paper submission is 20 December 2020.
About the Conference
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going” is a well known proverb which aptly summarizes the effect that the pandemic created by Covid-19 have on the industry, and the economy at large and its counter-response so far. To ward off the never-seen-before disruptions and uncertainty, organizations brought out their best innovative side to bring agile and vibrant response plans to the fore.
In extremely volatile and uncertain times, organizations need to develop a resilience capacity which enables them to cope effectively with unexpected events, bounce back from crisis, and even foster future success. Business houses had to drastically adapt the ways of the new normal and mould its work culture accordingly.
Organizations and leaders with innovative practices have been more successful than others as they have allowed their operations to adapt to rapid changes without letting go of their mission, vision and goals. Keeping pace with the changing times, the Department of Management and Business Administration has chosen the theme of “Embracing the New Normal with Innovative Management Practices” for its Fourth International Conference on Management and Business Practices (ICMBP -2021).
Call for Papers
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Contemporary Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Economic Growth & Development
- Technology innovation in Business & E-Commerce
- Organizational Behavior
- Submission of Abstract 20th December 2020
- Acceptance of Abstract 26th December 2020
- Full Paper Submission 5th January 2021
- Registration Opens 28th December 2020
- Last date of Registration 28th January 2021
- Academician/Faculty Rs. 1,000
- Industry/Practitioner Rs. 1,500
- Research Scholar Rs. 800
- Participant (without paper presentation) Rs. 350
- Academician/Scholar (Overseas) $35