About the Conference
International Conference on Communication, Devices and Networking (ICCDN 2019) will be organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Majhitar, Sikkim during 9-10th December 2020.
The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform for Researchers, Engineers, Academicians and Industry Professionals to present their recent research works and to explore future trends in various areas of Engineering.
The conference also bring together both novice and experienced scientists and developers, to explore newer scopes, collect new ideas and establish new cooperation between research groups and exchange ideas, information, techniques and applications in the field of Electronics, Communication, Devices and Networking.
Call for papers
- Track 1: Electronics Devices & Nano-technology.
- Track 2: Signal Processing
- Track 3: Microwave and millimetre wave engineering
- Track 4: AI and its Application
- Track 5: Energy, Power and Control
- Track 6: Communication and Networking
- Paper Submission Deadline: 15 Sept 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 5th Nov 2020
- Early Bird Registration deadline: 15 Nov 2020
- Registration/Camera Ready Paper: 30th Nov 2020
- Conference date: 19-20 Dec 2020
Online registrations for the same will open on the official website soon.