About the Conference
For the past 100 years, the world has witnessed tremendous growth in industrial and economic activities. This growth has been propelled by advances in engineering and technologies. The contemporary world is facing a severe threat to life from environmental pollution, excessive loss of fauna and flora, and potable water for billions of people. Now the time has arisen to rethink seriously about the present model of development.
Aim of this conference is to focus on engineering and technologies which can provide a solution from problems, humanity facing and also keep the engine of growth marching forward for better tomorrow.
This conference will provide researchers, academicians, engineers from all over the world an open platform to discuss with their innovative approaches and propose an alternative solution in terms of engineering and technologies which not only eco-sustainable but also highly efficient in energy conversion and waste minimization.
Call for papers
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Materials Property and Characterization
- Materials Applications, Performance, and Life Cycle
- Ferrous and non-ferrous materials
- Materials for Photoelectric Devices
- Micro / Nano Materials
- Bio materials, biological nano-materials, biomechanical engineering
- Molecular motors and machines, supramolecular chemistry
- Conventional and Non-Conventional Energy Resources
- Energy Storage
- Solar energy conversion systems
- Energy policy, economics, management
- Industrial advancements in Energy Systems
- Industry 4.0
- JIT, MRP, Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Industrial management
- Intelligent Manufacturing System
- Rapid Prototyping and Reverse Engineering
- Time and Motion Study
- Computing in Applied Mechanics
- CAD/CAM/CIM/HVAC/CAE and Product Design
- Dynamics and Control of Structures/ Systems
- Fracture and Failure Mechanics
- Solid Mechanics: Differential / Dynamical systems
- Project Planning and Design
- Analysis and computation; structural control, Health monitoring and identification, Seismic effect.
- Advance Material Processing and Characterization.
- Site Characterization, Geothermal testing and modeling.
- Celestial mechanics
- Physical cosmology
- Dark matter and energy
- Interstellar medium
- Black hole theory
- 15 September 2020: Early bird registration starts( After acceptance of paper)
- 15 October 2020: Paper Submission ends
- 30 October 2020: Early bird registration ends
- 15 November 2020: Late registration ends
- 18-19 December 2020: Late registration ends
- Faculty/Research Scholars: Rs 6500
- Delegates From Industry: Rs 8000
- Late Registration Fee: Rs 7500/8500
- Foreign Delegates: USD 250