About the Conference
International Virtual Conference on “Frontiers in Manufacturing Technology” (FMT 2020) is going to be held on October 13-14, 2020, organized by Department of Physics, School of Applied Sciences, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Deemed to be University, Institute of Eminence (IOE), 1st in Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements (ARIIA) among self-financing institutions.
The Frontiers in Manufacturing Technology” (FMT 2020) is the key forum to present, share and discuss issues, challenges and developments across various manufacturing technology with different disciplines of materials research to an interdisciplinary and international audience.
It provides a window on the future of materials and next generation science, and offers an opportunity for researchers, postdoctorates, faculty members, and industry Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), startup, and entrepreneur envision a vibrant MSME sector by promoting growth and development of the MSME Sector to exchange technical information.
The Frontiers in Manufacturing Technology” (FMT 2020) prides itself on being the premier promoter of the research and study of manufacturing materials in the world. As part of our numerous academic programs and projects, we help budding scientist, researchers, Industry startup, and entrepreneur to present their research findings and papers at our scientific forum. We are also promoting the Atmanirbhar Bharat (Self-reliant India) where the entrepreneur are involved in new technology.
Call for papers
- Additive Manufacturing
- Welding and Joining Technology
- Metal Casting & Forming.
- Powder Metallurgy
- Nano Materials
- Iron & Steel
- Thin Films
- Green Materials (Environment Friendly)
- Surface Engineering / Coatings
- Laser and Laser Processing
- Composite Materials
- Manufacturing technology to aid Agriculture & Farming
- Materials and Manufacturing for Defense Industry
- Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing Technology
- Industry 4.0
- Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
- Optical, Electronic and Magnet Materials
- Mechanical Behavior & Fracture Analysis
- Energy Storage
- Sustainable development
- ZERO DEFECT ZERO EFFECT
Who can attend?
The target group is Industries, applied research institutes, statrup companies, young researchers, faculties, scientists, postdoctorates, scholars, students.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- No Registration Fees for attending FMT 2020.
The extended abstract should not be more than TWO A4 sized pages with margin 0.5” on Top, Right and Bottom and 1.0” margin on Left. Additional sub sections may be added as required. Please use single space between paragraphs. Textual references should be in this format.
- Please include references from the internet as complete links with title of the webpage
- Abstracts submitted using the Templates available in the given link will only be accepted.
For Registration related: 8598825179, 9437052957