About the Conference
The Advances in Functional Materials is an International Conference on Virtual Platform. This year we are gearing up for an exciting and informative conference with high quality programs including plenary/ keynote lectures, invited talks, and oral presentation on various scientific topics from all around the scientific world.
The Advances in Functional Materials (AFM) prides itself on being the premier promoter of the research and study of functional materials in the world. As part of our numerous academic programs and projects, we help budding scientist and researchers to present their research findings and papers at our scientific forum.
The AFM 2020 Virtual International Conference is the key forum to present, share and discuss issues and developments across various functional materials disciplines research to an interdisciplinary and international audience. It provides a window on the future of materials and next-generation science, and offers an opportunity for researchers, post-doctorates, faculty members, and industry to exchange technical information.
Call for papers
- Ferroelectric nanomaterials
- Multiferroic nanomaterials
- Magnetic nanomaterials
- Plasmonic nanosystem
- Thin film
- Composite sensors/actuators
- MEMS devices
- Ultrasonic and acoustic devices
- Smart Structures and Systems
- Carbon nanomaterials/Graphene/CNT
- Quantum Dot/2D nanomaterials
- Energy harvesting structures
- Biofunctional nanomaterails
- Modelling and simulation of nanosystems
- Abstract Submission: August 20, 2020
- Last Date for YSA-AFM 2020: August 20, 2020
- Intimation of Oral Presentation: Aug 23, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: August 24, 2020
- Date of Conference: August 27-28, 2020
- Date of Pre-Conference Workshop: August 26, 2020
The candidates must submit a soft copy of their paper and the application form including a brief summary no longer than 2 pages, documentation of international ranking of the journal in the respective field, the IF -factor of the journal and citations to that the study received, a CV of the candidate and 2 reference letters (one being the M.Sc./ M.Tech, Ph.D. or Post Doc adviser) supporting the candidate. The application soft copy should be sent to Dr. S. K. S. Parashar (sksparasharfpy[at]kiit.ac.in).
Dr. S. K. S. Parashar, Convener, AFM 2020
Email: afm2020.kiit[at]gmail.com, sksparasharfpy[at]kiit.ac.in
Mob No. +91-9438730872