URSI-RCRS 2020 will be hosted by the IIT-BHU, Varanasi under the auspices of InRaSS and show a path toward the URSI General Assembly to be held in Rome in August 2020. The URSI-RCRS 2020 scientific program will deal with research areas that broadly cover the Ten Scientific Commissions of URSI – namely, Electromagnetic Metrology; Fields and Waves; Radio-communication Systems and Signal Processing; Electronics and Photonics; Electromagnetic Environment and Interference; Wave Propagation and Remote Sensing; Ionospheric Radio and Propagation; Waves in Plasmas; Radio Astronomy; and Electromagnetics in Biology and Medicine.
All the submitted papers will undergo a peer review process by experts on the subject and, if accepted, will be assigned to the appropriate session for presentations. The main objective of the Conference is to review current trends in research, present new discoveries and make plans for future research work or for specific projects. The URSI-RCRS 2020 will feature technical sessions – comprising both oral and poster presentations invited plenary lectures as well as an exhibition of products related to radio science.
An equally important objective will also be to encourage scientific exchange and fellowship amongst industry colleagues and academicians or professionals in India. This conference will be an occasion for delegates to make new acquaintances and strengthen existing friendships.
- Electromagnetic Metrology
- Fields and Waves
- Radio-communication Systems and Signal Processing
- Electronics and Photonics
- Electromagnetic Environment and Interference
- Wave Propagation and Remote Sensing
- Ionospheric Radio and Propagation
- Waves in Plasmas
- Radio Astronomy
- Electromagnetics in Biology and Medicine
- Paper Submission: 10 November 2019
- Paper Acceptance: 7 December 2019
- Early Bird Registration: 15 December 2019
- Conference Date: 12-14 February 2020