About Tribal Rights Forum
Tribal Rights forum is a new initiative under Think India where we aim to work towards spreading awareness about tribal rights amongst people from all walks of life through various events. The forum is also working to improve the level of education in Tribal Communities.
Call for Papers
The suggested topics below are certainly not exhaustive in nature. We would be happy to entertain submissions pertaining to Tribal Migration in India.
- Exploitation of tribal migrant workers in cities
- Rapid increase in migration of tribals in India and its socio-economic effect – A case study
- Impact of Covid-19 on tribal migrant workers: Challenges and issues – A case study
- Status of migrant tribal women in India: Challenges faced in day to day life
- Seasonal migration of tribal communities for survival
Submissions from Students, Professionals, and Researchers are invited.
Submission Deadline: 10th January 2021
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- There is no submission fee.
- For guideline and more details, click here.
- All the author(s) adhering to the above guidelines shall receive a certificate from us.
- Best three papers shall receive a merit certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 1000/-
- Selected papers shall be published in our Think India website as well as Think India Tribal Rights Journal with due credits to the author(s).
Rashi Joshi: 8449741778
Tejal Deora: 7887722705