Transcendence is an annual, international conference on organisation development (OD), change and leadership organised by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS).
The conference serves to exchange knowledge and create connections between industry leaders, practitioners and researchers. Our primary purpose is to promote and develop OD as a scientific discipline that makes a tangible difference to organisations and the world.
If your work involves strategy, change management, entrepreneurship, human resources, innovation, learning & leadership development — or any aspect of OD — then this conference would be valuable to you and your organisation.
Theme and Tracks
The theme of Transcendence 2019 is The Future of Work and Organisation Development.
All sessions at Transcendence 2019 are being designed along six tracks or focus areas:
- Defining the Discipline of OD
- The Formless Organisation and New Organisational Forms
- Technology and Structures in Organisational Performance
- Redeﬁning Business: Responsibilities and Performance
- Democratised Organisations: Impossible or Inevitable
- Change Management and Leadership for the Future
- These should be about 2000 to 2500 words (excluding references). Authors may prepare their extended abstracts as per their choice or use the format suggested here.
- An abstract may be submitted to one track only. Maximum of two submissions per author.
- Abstracts and papers should be submitted in pdf format. These should be typed in Times New Roman font size 12, double spaced, and formatted for A4-size paper with 2.5 cm margins all around. Appendices and references should be single spaced.
- Abstract submission deadline: September 30, 2019
- Acceptance notification by: Oct 15, 2019
- Full Paper submission deadline: Nov 24, 2019
- Conference Dates: December 12-14, 2019
For any queries, contact
Tata Institute of Social Sciences
V.N. Purav Marg