About the conference
8th International Conference on Translational Cancer Research is organized by the Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University under the auspices of Society for Translational Cancer Research (STCR). The theme of the conference will revolve around “Inflammation and Immune System for Cancer Prevention and Treatment”. The conference will be held from February 13-16, 2020.
- Inflammation and Cancer
- Cancer Prevention
- Cancer Therapy
- Multidrug resistance and cancer immunotherapy
- Immune system and tumor progression
- Immunological aspects of epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition
- Cancer stem cells as target for immunotherapy
- Anti-inflammatory molecules in cancer therapy
- Role of noncoding RNAs in cancer immunotherapy
- Immuno-oncology signaling molecules
- Tumor microenvironment and immune landscape
- Cancer cell metabolism and immunotherapy
- Human microbiome and cancer immunotherapy
- Safety and toxicity associated with cancer immunotherapy
Call for Abstract
- The content of the Abstract should be structured in the sequence: Title: Row 1, Author(s): Row 2, Affiliation: Row 3, Email address of presenting author: Row 4, main body: Row 5 onwards.
- Please divide the Abstract into subheadings: Background, Aim(s), Results, Conclusion(s)
- The abstract should be submitted by Dec 15, 2019.
- Name of presenting author should be underlined.
- The abstract must be presented only in English.
- Please use the font type ‘ Arial ’ and font size ‘ 10 ’.
- The Abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- For posters, the acceptable size is 4ft H x 3ft W (soft board and pins will be provided).
- Early registration: 15th November 2019
- Regular registration: 15th December 2019
- Abstract submission: 15th December 2019
- Conference dates: 13th-16th February 2020
Interested one can register via this page.
|Category||Early Bird (15th Oct 2019)||Early(15th Nov 2019)||Regular (15th Dec 2019)||On-site (based on availability)|
Dr Shubhash Chandra Gupta
Email: sgupta[at]bhu.ac.in, subhashg167[at]gmail.com, tcr2020bhu[at]gmail.com