The objective of the first ever students’ conference “Symposium and Workshop for Analytical Youth on Applied Mechanics (SWAYAM-2018)” is to provide a forum for young scientists, academicians, analysts, designers and practising engineers from around the nation.
Also to interact, exchange ideas and establish relationships in the core as well as interdisciplinary areas of Applied Mechanics, including theoretical, analytical, computational and experimental aspects, as well as modelling and analysis, design optimization, reliability assessment, instrumentation and product development besides setting directions for future growth.
Conference is open for young scientists, academicians, analysts, designers and practising engineers from around the nation.
- Solid Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Material Science
- Design Engineering
However, they are not limited to the topics specified.
- The extended abstract must not exceed a total length of 2 A4 size pages (approx. 600 words) including not more than 2 figures or tables.
- The full-length paper must not exceed a total length of 6 A4 pages.
- All texts should be single line spaced, in Arial Narrow, 11 pt font size consistently.
- The paper title is centered, bold Arial narrow 14pt restricted to only one line.
- Authors’ names are centered, in Arial narrow, 12 pt, bold and affiliation is Arial narrow, 12 pt.
- The email address of the presenting author must be provided.
- For template, click here.
To register for conference, click here.
- Student: INR 2500
- Others: INR 5000
- Extended abstract submission: Mar 1
- Initial acceptance based on review: Mar 30
- Final acceptance notification: Apr 15
- Early registration: May 31
- Full length paper submission: May 31
- Symposium: Jul 5-6
Sancoale, BITS Pilani KK Birla Goa