The fifteenth biennial Symposium on Ocean Technology, 2019 (SYMPOL 2019) being organized by the Department of Electronics of the Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi is scheduled to be held during 11 – 13 December 2019.
This is organized as a biennial program and the first symposium of the series was held in the Cochin University of Science and Technology, during 18 – 20 December 1991 to highlight the formal opening of the Centre for Ocean Electronics established in the Department of Electronics as a joint venture of the University Grants Commission and Ministry of Human Resource Development (Government of India).
This Symposium is intended to provide a forum for the researchers in the area of Ocean Electronics to interact with each other and present their innovative ideas and findings.
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers of original research for presentation in the symposium on any aspect relating to Ocean Technology and allied areas such as:
- Underwater Sensor Technology
- Underwater Signal Processing
- Seismic Signal Processing
- Underwater Imaging
- Acoustic Holography
- Ocean Exploration Systems
- Remote Sensing
- Tsunami Warning Systems
- Underwater & Surface Communications
- Sonar Technology
- Electronic Navigation Aids
- Underwater Telemetry/Command & Control
For the complete of topics of interest, click here.
- Instructions for the preparation of the paper for publishing in the Proceedings of SYMPOL 2019 are given in the template.
- The maximum length of the paper should not exceed 8 pages including figures.
- The title of the paper should clearly indicate the contents and appear at the head of the work followed by the full name and affiliation of the authors.
- Submit your paper using EasyChair.
- Submission of Full Paper Text: Jul 3
- Communication of Acceptance: Sep 19
- Submission of Final Paper: Oct 30
For any queries, contact
Department of Electronics
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Tel: +91 484 2576418, 2576449