Soft Computing: Theories and Applications is two year young International conference, will be organised at Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar.
The objective of SoCTA is to provide a common platform to researchers, academicians, scientists and industrialists working in the area of soft computing to share and exchange their views and ideas on the theory and application of soft computing techniques in multi disciplinary areas.
The aim of the conference is to highlight the latest advances, problems and challenges and to present the latest research results in the field of soft computing with a link to scientific research and its practical implementation. SoCTA especially encourages the young researchers at the beginning of their career to participate in this conference and invite them to present their work on this platform.
Conference is open for researchers, engineers, developers and practitioners from academia and industry working in all interdisciplinary areas of soft computing.
- Evolutionary Computing
- Artificial Immune Systems
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Hybrid Intelligent Systems
- Machine Learning
- Ambient Intelligence
- Hardware Implementations
However topics are not confined to above mentioned.
- Authors should submit Full papers, not just an Abstract.
- Only papers prepared in PDF format will be accepted.
- Paper Length: Up to 10 pages, including figures, tables & references. Additional pages are permitted with over-length page charge of INR 1500/page for Author, to be paid during author registration.
- Paper Formatting and Margins: Please carefully follow the AISC Springer template for specifications.
- No page numbers please. The same will be inserted during proceedings.
- For template, Click here.
To submit paper, Click here.
Payment can be made by NEFT/RTGS/ Net transfer. Please make sure, at least Paper ID is clearly mentioned in the Funds Transfer Application.
- Student (UG/PG/Research Scholar): INR 6000
- Academicians: INR 8000
- Industry: INR 10,000