Department of Mechanical Engineering, SMVDU:
The Department of Mechanical Engineering, in SMVDU, came into existence in 2006 offering B.Tech., M.Tech. & Ph.D. programs. The Department is fortified with well-equipped labs and specialized machines like HMT lathes, CNC turning, VMC, EDM, Tribometers.
NCITME-2018 aims to bring together leading industrialists, engineers, academicians, scientists, researchers, research scholars and students to exchange and share their experiences and research results covering most of the aspects of Mechanical Engineering.
It also provides an opportunity to the industrialists, researchers, educators and the conference participants to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Mechanical Engineering to cater for the needs of the ever-evolving World.
Call for Papers:
We invite researchers and practitioners to share their ideas, innovations, research achievements and solutions in fostering the advancement of information technology. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to-
- Metal Cutting and Machining
- Advanced Machining Processes/Powder Metallurgy
- Metal Forming/Welding/Forging/ Casting Techniques
- Green/Lean/Agile Manufacturing
- Advancement in Material Engineering Science and Processing
- Composite/Polymer/Smart Materials
- Maintenance Engineering/Tribology
- Industrial Engineering/Value Engineering
- Emerging Automobile Technology
- Abstract Submission: 15th February 2018
- Full Paper Submission: 25th February 2018
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 05th March 2018
- Early Bird Registration: 10thst March 2018
- Early Bird Registration: 10th March 2018
Paper Submission Guidelines:
We solicit original, unpublished, and innovative research work on applying any intelligent methods to all aspects around the theme of this conference.
- The papers should not exceed 6 A-4 two-column pages and not shorter than 4 pages of technical content including figures and references. Refer :IEEE format: Latex / Word
- Papers having similarity measure of more than 10% will not be accepted for review. Refer: Plagiarism
- At least one author should be registered in order to have their paper accepted for the conference. The corresponding author will be solely responsible for the content of the submitted paper(s).
- All submitted papers will be sent to reviewers for a blind review. The parameters based on which reviewers will evaluate the papers are Technical Content and Scientific Rigour, Novelty and Originality, Quality of Presentation, Relevance and Timeliness.
How to Submit:
To submit your paper, click here
Mob No.: 78899-63557, 99062-24982