About the Program
Current Information Technology trends refer to Business Analytic capabilities through the blend of specific domains: Semantic Technology and Business Intelligence. The rationale for today’s Machine Intelligence lies with the Semantic Web Technology where the automated machines access the Web more intelligently and could perform tasks on behalf of their business entities.
Knowledge Acquisition through Semantic Intelligence is the emerging technology for which the knowledge information is collected and recorded in the form of semantic annotation for any smart device that can be used. For e.g. Today’s household electrical and electronic appliances are smart enough so that the New Cooking / Cooling Methodology sensed and recorded by Intelligent Oven or Smart Refrigerator could be acquainted with the user’s or device’s behaviour.
The reasoning and analysis can be effectively constructed through Intelligent Semantic Annotations sub-modules. Such sub-modules deliver data quality and accuracy which hits the prompt research directions on Acquisition of Smart Knowledge through Semantic Intelligence.
Call for papers
- Semantically Heterogeneity Data Integration
- Ontology Web Services
- Interactive Knowledge Acquisition Tools
- Semantic Network
- Knowledge Visualization
- Collaborative Knowledge Acquisition for Deep Learning
- Smart Decision Support Systems
- Semantic Intelligent Healthcare Systems
- Semantic Sensor Technologies in IoT
- Agile Knowledge Engineering
- Paper Submission Deadline: 10th Aug 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 20th Sep 2020
- Final Camera Registration Submission: 30th Sep 2020
- Conference Date: 25th – 27th Feb 2020
(Till Nov 1, 2020)
(Post Nov 1, 2020)
|Regular / Professional||10,500||350||13,000||500|
Sarika Jain, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra, Haryana,
Deepshikha Kalra, MERI Education and Research Institute, Delhi