About the Seminar
The aim of the one-day State Level Seminar on “Recent Scenario in Phytochemical and Pharmacological Applications” is to provide a platform for researchers, students and academicians from all over the state in order to acquire sustainable utilization of bioresources for phytochemistry and pharmacological medicines. And also in-depth discussions focussing current and future scenario in these areas will be made.
- Bioprospecting of medicinal plants,
- Bioactivity and production of secondary metabolites,
- application of biomedicine for medicine,
- pharmacology health and environment
The abstracts are invited for the oral and poster presentation on the theme areas mentioned above. The participants are requested to send the abstracts, not exceeding 250 words (excluding title and address) typed in MS word with Times New Roman and font size 12 by Email: RSPPA2020@gmail.com.
Who can participate?
Participants will include faculty, research scholars and students.
- Research Scholars/Students : Rs. 250/-
- Academicians/scientists/PDFs : Rs.500/-
- Industry persons : Rs. 500
- Last date for submission of abstracts for oral and poster presentation: 30th December 2019
- Last date of registration: 30th December 2019
- Intimation of acceptance on papers for oral and poster presentations: 10th January 2020.
Department of Botany
Bharathiar University, Cbe-46