About the Seminar
The term “Women Empowerment” refers to empowering women with education, employment, decision making, and better health in view of an equal and just society. Women empowerment is the process of bestowing women with power, education, gender equality, and social recognition in the men driven world, where women are struggling to be recognized for their performance and competencies.
Empowering women provides a stable and equal society to the generation and refrain gender bias. India is a country of multiple cultures, here most of the abilities are identified as men’s work, which needs to be interrupted and bring about a change in the mindset. This seminar is a platform to raise and discuss opinions on such issues in order to find better and innovative ideas to eradicate differences.
- Social Political and Legal Dimension of Women Empowerment: General Prospective, Challenges, Issues, and Suggestions.
- Empowering Women: The Key to Achieve Social and Economic Growth of India.
- Existence of Women Organization and Role of Civic Societies, Self-Help Groups, NGOs in Attaining Women Empowerment at Different Levels.
- Role of Electronic Media in Women Empowerment.
- WomenEntrepreneurship: Possibilities, Challenges, Government Initiatives.
- Role of Judiciary in Empowering Women in India
Who can attend?
Faculty Members, Research Scholars, Corporate Professionals, Women Activists, Policy Makers, Administrators.
- Last Date for Submission of Abstracts: Dec 25th, 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Full Paper: Dec 30th, 2019
- Last Date for Registration: January 10, 2010
Delegation fee is Rs 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) payable along with the Registration Form. The fee covers cost of stationery, seminar kit, working lunch and tea during the sessions.
Dr Aruna: dr.aruna[at]dpuidl.com
Dr Safia Farooqui: safia.farooqui[at]dpuidl.com