Department of Bengali, Tripura University (A Central University) in collaboration with Tulshi Publishing House, Agartala Organize a Two Day International Seminar on “20thCentury Indian Literature: Society, Culture, Politics & History” to be held during 27th–28th March, 2020.
All academicians, educationists, teachers, scholars, librarians, policy makers, research scholars, students are hereby requested to register their names and attend the above-mentioned seminar.
Call for papers
- 20th Century Indian Literature and Society.
- 20th Century Indian Literature and Culture.
- 20thCentury Indian Literature and Politics.
- 20th Century Indian Literature and History.
- Reconstruction of mythology in 20thCentury Indian Literature.
- Socio-political & literary movements & Indian Literature.
- Gender issues in 20th Century Indian Literature.
- Environmental issues in 20th Century Indian Literature.
- Representation of Indian Literature in Audio & Audio-visual media.
- Subaltern issues in20th Century Indian Literature.
- Influence of reformist movements in Education & society
- 20th century Child Literature.
- Translation in 20th Century Indian Literature.
- Theoretical practices of 20th Century.
- Endangered Indian Languages & Literature.
- Last Date for submission of Abstract: 5th March 2020
- Intimation on Selection of the Abstract: 6th& 7th March 2020
- Date of Seminar: 27th – 28th March, 2020, Time : 10.30 AM to 5.30 PM
Registration Fees : Rs. 1000/- only (For Academicians, educationists, Policy Makers, College/ University Faculty Members, librarians) Rs. 700/- only (For Research scholars UG / PG students) Spot Registration will start on 27th March, 2020 at 9.30 AM.
Contact No : 9862105418
Dr. Padma Kumari Chakma, Joint Convener.
Contact No : 9436186027
Email : banglabibhagtu20[at]gmail.com.