About the Seminar
All educational institutions from preschool to higher education and in non-formal and informal education can and should consider it their responsibility to deal intensively with matters of sustainable development and to foster the development of sustainability competencies.
The Centre for Teacher Education, a unit of Institute of Professional Excellence & Management (ISO9001:2015 Certified and NAAC accredited) is organizing a one day National Seminar ‘Education for Sustainable on Development (ESD)’ 15 February 2020
The proposed Seminar aims at integrating the principles and practices of sustainable development into all aspects of education and learning. It also aims to encourage changes in knowledge, values and attitudes with the vision of enabling a more sustainable and just society for all.
The Seminar is an effort to provide a forum for Educationists, Teacher Educators, Research Scholars, and Teachers to come together for the exchange of views, ideas and experiences and to deliberate upon various issues related to Education for Sustainable Development.
- Sustainable Development and Innovative Pedagogic Practices
- Sustainable Development and Gender Equality
- Sustainable Development and Multidisciplinary approach to Curriculum
- Sustainable Development and ICT
- Sustainable Development and Globalization
- Sustainable Development and Liberal Learning
- Inclusive and Equitable Quality Education for Lifelong learning
- Moral and Global Education of Youth
- Education and Employment
- Global Educational Movements to eradicate illiteracy
- Issues and challenges in Global and Regional Leadership in Education
- Social, Environmental and Spiritual Consciousness among Learners
- Global Social, Economical and Environmental issues for Sustainable Development
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 10 January 2020
- Last date of Registration: 12 January 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Full Paper: 15 January 2020
There is no registration fee.
Email id: drsangeetasolanki4[at]gmail.com
Mobile no. 9999647606, 09910491471, Landline: 0120-4174500 (Ext 238)