The College has come a long way since its inception in 1967 and is now seen as a destination where students can embrace their future with hope and confidence. Years of hard work put in by all stakeholders show us the way forward.
As a constituent college of University of Delhi, Kalindi College strives to cater to higher education to young women with a vision of a new, fulfilling future for all. A nourishing environment supported by a combination of competent infrastructure and a dedicated teaching faculty helps our students to achieve the highest accolades in Academics, Sports and other Extra-Curricular Activities.
Call for papers
- Digital India: A new revolutionary phase of development.
- Communication Policies, Strategies and Exemplars
- Media a voice to the voiceless: Media converge on Dalits, tribals, minorities, women, children etc.
- Media as informer and motivator: From awareness campaigns for CSR activities
- TV and Cinema as an agent of development and social change.
- Media censorship
- Rural India: Empowering the geographical peripheries
- ‘Development Journalism & Media ethics’ versus ‘Sensationalism & Commercialisation’: A tussle for existence.
- Folk Media: A traditional tool to bring about social change & development.
- Community Media and Conflict Resolution.
- Political communication and social change
- Paper Presenter (Industry Experts): 1500 INR
- Paper Presenter (Faculty): 1000 INR
- Paper presenter (Postgraduate/ Research Scholar): 700 INR
- Paper Presenter (Under Graduate Student): 500 INR
- Attendees: 400 INR
- Attendees (Undergraduate Students): 300 INR
A copy of receipt generated after the online payment must be mailed on nsjournalism2019[at]gmail.com and the hard copy of the same should be produced at the time of the conference.