Department has been organizing “National Seminar on Algebra -2020” in the memory of Late Prof. Y. S. Pawar. She was the distinguished and popular professor in the Department. She has headed the Department during 2004-2007 and in 2010. She successfully guided 11 Ph.D and 14 M.Phil students during her tenure.
The objective of this seminar is to bring together the young aspirants, research scholars, faculty members, scientists and academicians from Colleges, Universities and institutions across the country and provide them with a platform to share their work experiences in Algebra through invited talks, paper presentations and interactive discussions. Through this seminar, it is aimed to encourage young researchers to peruse research in Algebra.
Topics of the seminar include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Fuzzy Mathematics
- Lattice Theory
- Discrete Mathematics
- Abstract Submission: February 4, 2019.
- Acceptance: February 8, 2019.
- Registration: February 10, 2019
- Faculty Member/ Scientist: Rs. 1500
- Research Scholar/ Student: Rs. 1000
- For online registration, click here.
- After online registration, participants are requested to fill manually the registration form given herewith and send its scan copy to the e-mail: email@example.com