An average Internet user today has multiple online accounts-with Online Social media, with Third-party Cloud Service Providers, with Online banking services etc. With such a lifestyle, it is always possible for an individual to become vulnerable to various online security breaches and privacy threats. Researchers are constantly trying to find out solutions to these problems.
We began this endeavor to bring all the topics related to security and privacy under one roof and build a close-knit community. With the Security & Privacy Symposium 2018, we continue this effort of strengthening our community of researchers, faculty, students and practitioners in security and privacy area in India.
All accepted papers at reputed security and privacy conferences (suggestive, but not complete: WWW, CCS, AsiaCCS, IndoCrypt etc.) published in the period Jan 2017 – April 2018 are invited for submission.
- To facilitate interaction amongst the Indian fraternity and the International speakers in this area.
- To enhance the state of art research collaborations amongst various groups in this emerging area.
- To help build human resources in this area.
Senior UG / Masters / Ph.D. students, Industry practitioners / developers and all faculty and researchers working in the area of security and privacy are invited for this conference.
- Cloud Computing
- Communication Systems
- Embedded Systems and Mobile Computing
- Online Social Networks
- Software, Hardware, Network and Web
- Security and Privacy Policies
- Usable Security
- Formal Methods in Security
- Applied Cryptography
- Digital Forensics
- Students, and people from the academia, industry, and government officers who wish to attend the symposium must register.
- The authors whose papers are accepted for presentation should also register.
- If you wish to attend the symposium, register here.
Paper submissions can be made at here before Mar 25.
- Submission portal opens: Feb 25
- Submission deadline: Mar 25
- Registration ends: Apr 11
- Symposium: Apr 14