Research Conclave is organized under the banner of Students’ Academic Board (SAB) of Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG). It is a staunch platform to nurture the young minds towards research, innovation and entrepreneurship, which intends to bring the integrity of the students towards both industries and academia to redress the academic research challenges, concerns of the entire student community and upcoming entrepreneurs around the globe.
It is a forum to harness innovative mind to level-up the economic strata of current society from research to industries. The Research Conclave work as catalyst for building leaders through holistic, transformable and innovative ideas. It has started in 2015 with great rhythm and passion, and this year with the same enthusiasm we are conducting this event in a broader spectrum.
Call for Papers
Following are the departments under which participants can submit their abstract:
- Biosciences & Bioengineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- HSS & Management
- Mechanical Engineering
Research Conclave is providing a great platform to showcase your scientific models. There are basically two categories under which participants can register.
- Schools (Upto senior secondary level)
- From Graduation level (Departments mentioned in oral and poster section)
Research Conclave is providing its participants an opportunity to enhance their technical skills. Keeping in view the professional & technical development of Students and Research Scholars, following are the workshop programmes under which participants can register.
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced Origin
- Patent Writing & Copyright
- Detailed author instructions about the Springer template can be found here. Please click here for a word template.
- Kindly send your full manuscript to email@example.com
- While submitting the Abstract please name your file as Name_Dept
- Last Date for Submission: Jan 25
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com