About the conference
The 2021 Project Management Institute – Research and Academic Conference (RAC) is the 6th in the series conducted by Project Management Institute (PMI), India Region, since 2011. The 2021- PMI-RAC is being hosted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Mumbai. Over the years, the conference has attracted researchers, academicians, professionals, and students of project management from diverse fields of applications.
The conference, which will be entirely virtual and online, presents a unique platform to share the research findings and opens the opportunities of research and learning in project management. This year, the conference expands its horizons by transforming into an international conference and will further our knowledge and understanding of various area related to project management.
Call for papers
- Project Economy – Turning ideas to reality
- Business Agility / Agile Project Management
- Impact of digital disruption in projects
- Real-time decision making in projects
- Managing risk in complex projects
- Project driven supply chains
- Managing distributed teams
Who can attend?
- Faculty and researchers in the areas of project management and related disciplines
- Students of project management and related disciplines
- Project management practitioners
|Beginning of abstract submission||August 1, 2020|
|Last date for abstract submission||August 15, 2020|
|Acceptance of abstracts||August 30, 2020|
|Last date for full paper submission||October 15, 2020|
|Completion of review||December 1, 2020|
|Submission of revised papers||December 21, 2020|
|Acceptance of papers||January 10, 2021|
|Beginning of conference registration||January 10, 2021|
|Close of conference registration||February 15, 2021|