About the Workshop
Indo-Korean workshop on, ‘Multi-Functional Materials for Extreme Loading’ will be an online workshop. The workshop will be jointly organized by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India, and Hanyang University, Seoul, South Korea.
The main objective of the workshop is to bring together researchers from academia, laboratories, and industries. The workshop includes key lectures from the invited speakers in the field of multi-functional materials. The workshop encourages discussion, dissemination of information, exchange of ideas, and collaboration among the participants.
Call for Papers
- Composite Materials
- Nano Composites
- Multifunctional materials
- High Temperature Materials
- 3 -D Printed Materials
- Computational Mechanics of Materials
- Impact Loading
- Blast Loading
- Crash Analysis
- Compression after Impact
- Composites Manufacturing
- Researchers are requested to submit short abstracts (maximum 300 words with one or two figures) for review and acceptance.
- Authors of the accepted abstracts will be requested to submit full paper for review.
- Abstract submission: 30th December 2020
- Acceptance of abstract: 15th January 2021
- Full Length Paper: 10th February 2021
- Workshop Dates: 22nd – 24th February 2021
Mr. Niranjan Y C (Coordinator)
Phone: 044-22575918 (O), 044-22574017 (O)