The Centre for Software and Information Technology Management (CSITM) of IIM Bangalore and the International Software Product Management Association (ISPMA) has been conducting the India Software Product Management Summit since 2019.
The SPM Summit India 2021 will be the 3rd edition of the summit following the successful events in February 2019 and January 2020. The summit brings together academics, industry leaders and professionals and covered a wide range of Software Product Management (SPM) topics through keynotes, workshops, panel discussions, fireside chats, academic papers, presentations on industry best practices and success stories.
The next summit has been scheduled for 19th and 20th March, 2021. In view of the prevailing conditions, this will be a virtual event and the theme chosen is ‘Wising Up: Product Management Lessons from 2020’.
SPM Summit India 2021 includes celebration of excellence in Software Product Management in both the industry and research / academic tracks by honouring research and best practices in software product management.
Call for Papers
- Contemporary product management approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Product management tools & techniques (user stories, customer journey maps)
- Developing products on emerging technologies (AI, IoT, Blockchain, Cloud, Edge Computing, Data marketplace, AR/VR)
- Software platforms (transaction, innovation)
- Software architectures (service bus, microservices)
- Data security and privacy challenges in customer-facing products
- Technology interventions to mitigate technostress and technology addiction
- Innovations in new digital products and platforms
- Feature recommendations for software products, online platforms, apps
- Crowd-based products and the sharing economy
- E-commerce and digital payment products and services
- UX and Design Thinking
- Product performance metrics and growth hacking
- Digital consumer behaviour and user research
- Product team management and leadership
- B-plans and competitive strategies for new products
- Software product quality assurance
- Submission Opens: 1st January 2021
- Submission Closes: 31st January 2021
- Decision to Authors: 28th February 2021
- Author Registration Closes: 7th March 2021
- Presentation Dates: 19th & 20th March 2021
- Camera-ready Submission for Publication: 31st March 2021
- Online single ticket (Student): Rs 1000
- Online single ticket (General): Rs. 2000
- Single Ticket- General Participants (Outside India): 200.00
- Online: Single Ticket- Academic Participants (Outside India): 50.00