About the Conference
In the era of digital technology eloping from one aspect to another, it becomes necessary to keep ourselves updated on it. The drastic changes in the field of Engineering and Science have made human life full of luxuries. With the help of innovation and invention, we are capable of commuting from the moon to mars. Nothing has left untouched from the intellect power of the human brain.
Curiosity is the core of development in any field. The recent trends in the field of engineering and science have to reach each one of the individuals through different mediums. Therefore, today we are here with some important information about all the 1st Online International Conference on Informatics, Robotics, Construction & Communication ICIRCC 20, Purpose of these types of conferences,
The main purpose of these International conferences that are conducted by academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars is to discuss the recent innovation, trends, and concerns. It also focuses on practical challenges’ that are encountered, and the solution that is adopted in the field of innovation in Engineering and Technology.
About Peri Institute
PERI Institute of Technology (PERI IT) was established in 2010 by the PERI Educational and Charitable Trust with the objective of providing quality technical education. The Institute is built at Mannivakkam, Chennai in a sprawling area of 15 acres replete with A/C classrooms, well-equipped labs, A/C transport, cafeteria and a vast library.
PERI IT offers both B.E. and M.E. courses and is recognized as an institution offering technical education by AICTE, New Delhi. It is affiliated to Anna University of Technology, Chennai.
Call for papers
ICIRCC 20 aims to provide an opportunistic forum and vibrant platform for researchers and industry practitioners to exchange state-of-the-art knowledge gained from their original research work and practical developments on specific new challenges, applications and experiences, to establish business or research relations, and to find global partners for future collaboration on emerging issues. The Major areas of the conference are,
- ECE: Signal Processing, Embedded System, Intelligent systems, Distributed circuits and systems, Sensors and actuators, Dynamic sensor networks, VLSI, etc.
- EEE: Renewable Energy Systems and Sources, Mini, Micro, Smart and Future Power Grids, High Voltage Engineering, Wide Area Monitoring and Control of Power, Systems, Power System Economics, Grid interaction of Renewable Energy Sources, etc.
- CSE: Grid Computing, Cloud Computing, High-Performance, Computing, Clustering, High-Performance Data Mining, Algorithms, Query Optimization, Data Mining, Internet of things, Advances in Deep Learning, Clustering, Classification and Regression Methods, Parallel, Distributed Learning etc.
- CIVIL: Green Construction Materials and Technologies, Advanced Infrastructural Development Techniques, Advanced Construction Materials and Practices, GIS in mapping, Intelligent Transport System, Sustainable Environment, Forensic Engineering, Structural Dynamics, etc.
- MECH: Design and manufacturing of PLC system, Traditional Manufacturing, Additive Manufacturing, &3DPrinting, Robotics and Automation, Informatics, in Control, Automation and Robotics, Additive Manufacturing for Aerospace and Space, etc.
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard One Column Format.
Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the A4 size paper. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. The conference only accepts full manuscripts with maximum 15 pages. Authors may submit their papers through online or through conference email id
- Paper Submission (Before): 7th October 2020
- Acceptance Notifications: 10th October 2020
- Authors Registration: 12th October 2020
- Conference Date: 18th October 2020
- Industry Delegates: Rs. 2500 & 125 USD
- Faculty Members: Rs. 2000 & 100 USD
- Research Scholars: Rs. 2000 & 75 USD
- UG Students: Rs. 1200 & 50 USD
Dr. R. Palson Kennedy, Principal
Email: principal[at]periit.com, icircc2020[at]gmail.com
Phone: 44-63334000, 8056299111
Online Conference on Informatics, Robotics, Construction & Communication by Peri Insititute, Chennai.