About the Conference
eHaCON-2020, the 3rd eHaCON in the series, brings together computer security researchers, cryptographers, industry representatives, graduate students and hackers interested in any aspect of information security and privacy. eHaCON 2020 represents a balanced endeavour consisting of 3-minute Scholarly Thesis Presentations, Live demonstrations, Workshops and Coding competitions on hacking.
The most substantial new findings about computer network attacks and defenses, commercial security solutions, and pragmatic real-world security experience will be presented in a four-day series of informative workshops and invited talks. The general chair along with the entire team invites researchers and hackers around the world to take part in the upcoming event.
Call for papers
- Ethical Hacking
- Cryptography and Steganography
- Cloud Computing and Security
- Wireless Network & Security
- Mobile Communications Security & Vulnerabilities
- Information Security Standards
- IoT and Blockchain
- Application Security
- Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Hackers & Threats
- Legal and Social Aspects of Information Security
- Big Data Analytics and Social Networking
- Recent Trends in ICT
- Next generation Computing and Communication
- Human Computer Interaction
- Computer Vision
- Sentiment Analysis
- Deadline for Scholar Thesis abstract submission: Sep 20th, 2020
- Acceptance notification for Scholar Thesis abstract: Sep 30th, 2020
- Deadline for 3-minute 1 slide submission: Oct 5th, 2020
- Registration for Scholar Thesis Presentation: Sep 30th, 2020
- Registration for Conference: Sep 30th, 2020
- Registration for Workshop: Sep30th, 2020
- Registration for Coding: Aug 1st- Oct 2nd, 2020
- Coding competition Date: Oct 3rd-4th, 2020 (online mode)
- Keynote talks and Scholar Thesis presentation Date: Oct 9th-10th, 2020
Three Minutes Scholarly Thesis (3MST) is a competition that challenges B.Tech, M.Tech & Ph. D students to present a convincing oration on their thesis and its significance in just 3 minutes, in a clear language. 3MST requires candidates to combine their ideas of research discoveries and capture the imagination of listeners.
The winner under each category will get prize money of 5000 INR. The 1st Runner Up will get 3000 INR & the 2nd Runner Up will get 2000 INR.