About the Conference
The conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Energy and Environment.
It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Energy and Environmental Engineering for sustainable growth.
Call for Papers
- Advance Oxidation Processes
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Bio-chemical Engineering
- Material Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Modeling and Simulation
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Downstream Processing
- New and Renewable Energy
- Environmental Engineering
- Process Control
- Environment Impact Assessment
- Pollution Monitoring & Control
- Environment Management
- Separation Processes
- Fluidization and Fluid Flow
- Solar Cells
- Green Technologies
- Water and Air Treatment
- Hydrocarbon, Fuel and Energy
- Any other related topic
- Deadline of Abstract Submission: 05 January 2021
- Last date of Registration: 10 January 2021
- Last date of Presentation submission: 12 January 2021
- There is no registration fee.
- Interested candidate can register via this page.
- The conference is online and the sessions will be conducted online through Google-meet or Cisco-Webex-meeting.
- E-certificates will be issued to the accepted abstracts registered authors after successful oral presentation.
- Oral presentation would be for 10 min with 2 min for questions. Please prepare about 10-12 slides and are subjected to be delivered within the time limit.
- The registered participants are supposed to submit their presentation latest by 12 January 2021 through mail.
Dr. Shashikant Yadav
Call: +91 79772-28315