About the Conference
The core value of sustainability is embedded in the long-term maintenance of the quality of life and contains environmental, economic and social components. Business organizations have substantial responsibility for preserving the quality of life for future generations, as a result of the role they play in transforming natural and societal resources into goods and services. The marketing function is a major force in strategic decision-making in contemporary organizations.
Contemporary research on sustainability is fragmented between multiple disciplines and areas, with on-going debates about methodological as well as practical issues. With its arsenal of tools for influencing (managing) consumption patterns, marketing must take responsibility for sustainable behavior of both organizations and consumers.
The conference intends to addresses dominant areas of research of sustainability from the marketing perspective, the origin of interest in sustainability, as well as the practice of misplacing sustainability idea in pursuit of short-term business goals.
Call for Papers
- Sustainable Consumer Culture
- The New Consumption Patterns
- Green marketing
- Post COVID- Marketing Values
- Sustainable Opportunities
- Sustainable Business opportunities
- Last date of submission of extended abstract: January 3, 2021
- Notification of acceptance/review of full paper: January 11, 2021
- Last date of registration: January 31, 2021
- Last date for submission of full paper: February 14, 2021
- Final submission for select papers with all the required documents: February 22, 2021
|Delegate Category||Registration Fee (in Rs.)||Registration Fee (in US$)|
UEM Kolkata is established in the year 2014 by Act No 25 of 2014 of Govt of West Bengal. Being located in New Town, the Smart City of Eastern India and very near to the Netaji Subhash International Airport, the students of the University are exposed to the top corporates. UEM Kolkata has stood one out of the top 10 institutes of India including all IITs and all NITs of the country in the NPTEL program ranked by IIT Kharagpur and IIT Chennai.