About the Conference
It aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Secured Intelligent Systems.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Secured Intelligent Systems.
Call for papers
- Design and analysis of algorithms
- Models of computation
- Intelligent systems
- Computer security
- Computational complexity
- Machine learning
- Concurrent algorithms and data structures
- Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced security
- Internet security
- Cyberwarfare Information security
- Mobile security Network security
- Application security
- Antivirus software
- Secure coding
- Security by design
- Secure operating systems
- Intrusion detection system
- Intrusion prevention system
- Intelligent Sensors
- Security measures
- Reducing vulnerabilities
- Hardware protection mechanisms
- Secured Internet of Things based systems.
- Submission of Full Paper: 20th Oct, 2020.
- Notification of Acceptance: 30th Oct, 2020.
- Camera Ready Paper: 10th Nov, 2020.
- Conference Dates: 18-19December, 2020
- Industry Persons: Rs. 500
- Faculty Participants: Rs. 300
- Students/Scholars : Rs. 200
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
Dr. A. Kiran Kumar