About the Conference
Computer vision and machine intelligence techniques are playing a pivotal role in achieving sustainable development goals as defined by United Nations. It’s becoming an essential part of current trends like Internet of Things, brain human interfaces etc.,.
Today, the large data termed as big data is available easily and is growing exponentially. Researchers can take advantage of this big data, trained with intelligent vision techniques to interpret, understand and reflect the visual world in a better and easier way.
Computer vision combined with machine intelligence is spreading it’s wings in various domains to achieve sustainability including solutions for smart cities, provision to ensure health and well-being, methodologies to encourage specially abled community, protection of life on land and under water etc.,
Nowadays complex human activities are even been recognized and monitored through multimedia streams using intelligent and vision techniques. Increasing number of novel applications direct the potential of increased research in all areas thereby attracting the research community to deliver potential solutions to mankind to achieve sustainable development goals.
- To explore the potential usage of smart techniques to provide innovative solutions in image analysis.
- To investigate novel and state-of-the-art methods in computer vision coupled with intelligent techniques including machine learning, deep learning and soft computing techniques.
- To provide a prominent interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to deliver and discuss the contemporary innovations, trends, and concerns in computer vision thereby suggesting solutions to real world problems adhering to sustainable development.
Call for Papers
- Track 1: Image/Video preprocessing
(Innovations and experiences in preprocessing techniques to improve utilization of existing image and video)
- Image Enhancement
- Image Restoration
- Coding and Compression
- Segmentation and Grouping
- Color and Texture Analysis
- Feature Extraction methods
- Track 2: Image/Video Understanding & Analysis
(Methods to improve interpretation, understanding and analysis to capture relevant information)
- Usage of Deep Learning methods
- Machine Learning methods
- Usage of transfer learning methods
- Usage of optimization methods
- Robotic vision
- Recognition (Face, object, scene, Human activity…)
- Content-Based Indexing, Search, and Retrieval
- Cognitive Models for Interpretation
- Track 3: Motion and Tracking
(Algorithms to improve accuracy in object tracking)
- Real time video tracking
- Simultaneous localization methods
- Motion prediction methods
- Multiple object tracking
- 3D Reconstruction
- Video Surveillance and Event Detection
- Deep learning methods for tracking
- Optimization methods for tracking
- Track 4:Applications and Services to achieve sustainable development goals
(Computer vision based solutions to achieve 17 sustainable goals identified by UN)
- Methods to reduce poverty
- Solutions to attain zero poverty all around the world
- Early detection of diseases to ensure good health and well being
- Improving literacy to all
- Solutions to improvise security for human (male/female)
- Vision based methods to ensure clean water and sanitation
- Suggestions to reduce margin of error in industrial projects and hence to improve economic growth.
- Affordable low-cost solutions to all
- Predicting methods to balance consumption and production
- Methods to improve prediction accuracy for climatic change and hence to reduce envorinmental damage
- Solutions to protect life on land and life under water
- Vision based technologies to ensure peace
- Applications to break geographical barriers
|Full Paper Submission||August 02, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance of Paper||October 01, 2021|
|Registration by the accepted authors||October 15, 2021|
|Submission of camera ready papers||October 22,2021|