The Online International Conference on Recent Advances in the Field of Economics, Commerce and Finance (ICRAECF 2021) is organized by Amity University, Jharkhand from Sep 7-8, 2021.
About the Organizer
Amity University, Jharkhand is a private university located in Ranchi, Jharkhand, India. The university was established in 2016 by the Amity Education Group through the Amity University Act, 2016. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Federation of Jharkhand Chamber of Commerce & Industries (formally Chotanagpur Chamber of Commerce & Industries) was established on 15th Sep, 1960. Late Sri Raibahadur Harakchand Jain was the founder president and Late Sri Atmaram Budhia Hon’ble Secretary of the Chamber.
About the Conference
The last decade witnessed multifold advances in science, technology, tools and practices which have affected every corner of the human life, altering the thinking and processes of day to day activities. Many of the well established theories, hypothesis and notions of the past have also been challenged and questioned of its existential logic.
Economic development, commerce and finance being a key tool for empowerment of any nation also needs multiple revisits to make it contemporary to the changing scenario.
The way we transact our money, the consumption choices, the way we do our business, the way we maintain our ledgers, the way we make our investment decisions, the nature of public policies, everything has witnessed a paradigm shift.
Thus, new academic inputs are needed for reaping benefits through this unprecedented time. In recent times, with the entire world in a lockdown, there was slow pace in economic growth. However digital medium has become a new norm in economy with many benefits which is yet to realize.
More and more world leaders are becoming aware of this important aspect of empowerment and investing in mass digital learning programs. Also, most of the learning institutions were not prepared for what was about to come as a bi-product of the pandemic, and if experts are to be believed, this will not be the last time.
Therefore, to continue to empower and foster global citizens, every education institution must focus on building the future. It will be now or never.
In light of these critical conversation, Amity School of Economics and Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Amity University, Jharkhand would like to gather experts, leaders, and like-minded individuals who want to contribute to the future of academic dialogue.
Amity School of Economics & Amity College of Commerce and Finance, Amity University, Jharkhand wants to bring together a national platform for important suggestions, and recommendations to be heard and implementation ideas to be explored.
- Economics and finance
- Poverty and Rural developmental
- Environment protection
- International Trade and Business Sector
- Marketing and Rebranding
- Repositioning of Existing Products under redefined economic environment.
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Sustainable Development Under Dynamic Environment
- Financial Inclusion
- Digital India
- Financial System in New Economic Scenario
- Prospects and Challenges for MSME
- The new era of International Trade and Finances
- Covid19 Impact on Economic Activities and Solutions
- Digital Innovation in Business and Economy
- Migrant labor and internal remittance transmission
- Scopes and Challenges of “Vocal for Local”
- Emergence of New Banking System
- Micro Financing and Financial Inclusion
- Paradigm shift in Accounting and Taxation practices
- E-Learning for Human Resource Development
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- Human Development Index & Alternate Indices for development
- Paradigm shift in the Monetary System
- Poverty Redefine
- Re-engineering Rural Development
- In addition to the sub-themes, research papers can be submitted on a similar topic which is related to the conference main theme.
- The conference will be conducted on Zoom platform.
- Selected papers will be published as chapters in a book with ISBN No.
- E-Certiﬁcate will be provided to every participant/presenter of the conference
- Submit your abstract and full paper on the following Email id: email@example.com
- Link to the brochure is provided here.
- For academicians/Industry: Rs 750/-
- For research scholars & student: Rs 500/-
Registration fees should be paid only after confirmation of acceptance of the abstract.
- Last date of Abstract submission: 5th July 2021 [Deadlines Extended]
- Abstract selection confirmation: 20th July 2021
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 25th July 2021
- Last Date of Paper Submission: 15th August 2021
- Date of the Conference: 7th and 8th September 2021
- Dr. Bhavna Taneja- +91 8294635675
- Mr. Avirup Mukherjee- +91 9534099135
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view the official notification for the Conference on Recent Advances in the Field of Economics, Commerce and Finance (ICRAECF-2021).
Note: This is a sponsored post.