About the Conference
International Conference on Multimedia Processing, Communication and Information Technology – MPCIT 2020, will be hosted through online during December 11-12, 2020 by JNN College of Engineering Shivamogga, Karnataka, India.
MPCIT 2020 is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Electronics, Telecommunication, Computer Science, and Information Technology to a common forum. The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and development activities in Multimedia Processing, Communication and Information Technology.
Call for papers
- Multimedia Processing: Multimedia communication and networking, Multimedia systems, applications and services, Next generation communications, Multimedia and networking systems, Media generation and integration, Multimedia analysis and understanding, Multimedia security, Signal processing theory and applications, Image processing, 3D point cloud processing, Video processing and related topics
- Communications: Data communications, Data compression, Data encryption, Information theory coding and modulation, Spread spectrum, Sustainable wireless communications, Mobile and cellular communications, MIMO and space time communications. Cooperative relay communications, Cognitive science, Wireless communications and networking, Microwave circuits and systems, Antennas and propagation, Array signal processing, Software radio, EMI/EMC, 5G Wireless Communication and other topics in communications
- Information Technology: Broadband & intelligent networks, Computational intelligence, Data base management, Data mining and Data fusion, Aritificial Intellegence and Machine Learning, Data Science and Data Analytics, E-Commerce & E-Government, E-Health & Biomedical applications, E-Learning & E-Business, Fuzzy, ANN & expert approaches, Grid and cluster computing, ICT & banking, Software engineering and formal methods, Systems & software engineering, Web engineering, Internet applications & performances, Knowledge based systems and other topics in information technology.
- Date for paper submission: 26 Oct 2020
- Paper acceptance notification: 6 Nov 2020
- Camera ready paper submission: 16 Nov
- Paper registration: 30 Nov
- Additional Co-author/Non-Author registration: 6 Dec
For Authors from Host Country
For Authors from Foreign Country
|Author Registration Fees||Rs.6000||$100|
|For IEEE Members||Rs.4500||$75|
|Extra Page Charge (per Page)||Rs.500||$10|
Mrs. Roopa B S, Asst. Professor,
Mrs. Prema K N, Asst. Professor,