Submissions are invited for Online Conference of Sahodaya School Complexes 2021 by CBSE on 17018 January 2022. The last date of submission is 28 December 2021.
- Preparedness for tomorrow as of today … Navigating students towards the future
- Are games the new books? Gamification of Learning
- Music as a teaching tool in education
- School students as activists to mitigate climate change
- Archaeology: Uncovering the Past to impact the Future
- Storytelling across the curriculum
- Sports as a character building element in a student’s life
- Yuga – Karmasu Koushalam – An initiative to improve efficiency
- Importance of Mental Health in the pandemic times
- To engage School Leaders in co-creating and contributing towards a sustainable future.
- To enable School Leaders understand the new policies and innovative practices launched by the Board along with special emphasis on NEP 2020.
Please submit the case study as per the guidelines shared above on this page.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- The participants will have to pay Rs.885/- [Registration fee (Rs.750/-) + GST (Rs.135/-)] online as the registration fee (non-refundable). Participation fee collected by the host Sahodaya will be subject to third party audit as laid down by the Board.
- Submit on or before 28th December 2021.
- The last date for online registration is 15th January 2022.
Call: +91 (0) 833 588 0700 or +91 (0) 629 117 2838
Click here to view the official notification of Online Conference of Sahodaya School Complexes 2021 by CBSE.
You may also be interested in:
- 2nd National Quiz Competition 2021 by Aryabhatt Science Club [Dec 22; Medal + Merit Certificate]: Register Now!