About the Conference
The conference is aimed at bringing together the designers, researchers and practicing engineers working in the field of various specializations of civil, mechanical and electrical engineering to foster and promote exchange of ideas on the recent advances in these three fields of engineering.
The exchange of ideas is expected to enhance the state of art on the subject areas. The conference will be beneficial to field engineers, research scholars and academicians. Due to COVID 19 and its effects, conference will be held in online mode in digital platform, which will be informed to individual in due course of time.
Latest Trends in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (LTCMEE-2021) scheduled during April 12-13, 2021 focuses on a wide range of issues of Civil, Mechanical and electrical Engineering, increase awareness, explore new ideas and thinking.
The technical sessions will consist of plenary and keynote lectures, in which both the leading experts and young researchers will present state-of-the-art reviews of rapidly-developing and exciting areas, report the latest significant findings and developments in all the major fields of CME as follows:
- Civil Engineering: WRE, Transportation, Geotechnical, Geospatial Technologies, Environmental Engineering, Construction, Management, Structural, Smart Planning, Soft computing and related fields
- Mechanical Engineering: Rapid Prototyping, Smart Materials, Industrial Management, Composite and Nano Materials, PPC and latest advances
- Electrical Engineering: Power Systems, Smart Grids, Renewal Energy, Control Systems, IOT and other relevant advances.
- Submission of abstract: February 28, 2021
- Acceptance of abstract: March 05, 2021
- Submission of full length manuscript: March 20, 2020
- Notification of review & acceptance: March 25, 2021
- Submission of camera ready papers: March 30, 2021
- Conference date: April 12-13, 2021
- Faculty, Scientists & Field Professionals: Rs. 500/ 25 USD
- Research Scholar: Rs. 500/ 20 USD
- Students (PG/UG): Rs. 500/ 15 USD
Telephone: (0755)-4051220, 4051617