The International Online Conference “Issues and Challenges in Translation and Translation Studies in Russian and South Asian languages” on 30 Sept 2020. The experienced researchers and young specialists working in the field of translation are invited to participate in the conference.
- Stylistic issues in translating (fiction, poetic, religious, scientific and others);
- Consecutive and simultaneous interpretation;
- Communicative aspects of interpretation;
- Audio-visual translation: cultural paradigms in translation studies.
- South Asian languages and culture in translation
- Professional translation and translator competencies of translators
- From author to translator: cultural paradigms in translation studies
- Modern literary criticism and translation
- Translation of poetry and prose
- The use of videos in teaching interpretation
- Theory, history, methodology of translation
- Translation/Transcreation and Hermeneutics
- Translation as a universal practice
- Other relevant topics
- Last date to register online & sending abstract (150-250 words): September 1, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: September 15, 2020
Interested candidates can register via this page.