About the Conference
The conference will focus on advancement in the emerging electronics covering all aspects from materials to device to integration in systems. The conference will provide good opportunities for researchers to listen and interact with world-renowned experts in the area.
Given the global health concerns associated with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the Organizing Committee has decided to hold the ICEE-2020 Conference as an online event. While we will not have the benefits of in-person meetings and interactions, we are doing our best to make the ICEE-2020 Conference valuable and technically stimulating.
- 2D Materials & Devices
- Emerging logic, Memories & Neuromorphic Devices
- Flexible Electronics & Organic Semiconductors
- MEMS/ NEMS & Microfluidics
- Device Modelling & Simulation
- Photonics & Plasmonics
- Photovoltaics & Energy Harvesting
- Wide Band-Gap Semiconductors, Devices & Applications
- Biosensors & Bioelectronics
- Spintronic Devices for Memory & Computing
- RF, Microwave & Terahertz Devices
- Last date of Abstract submission: 1st September 2020.
- Last date for submission of Paper: 15 October 2020.
- Acceptance of Abstract: 25 September 2020.
- Early bird registration: 30 September 2020.
|S.No||Participant||Up to 30-09-2020||After 30-09-2020|
|1||Category A: Presenter (Oral/Poster)||INR 1000||INR 1500|
|2||Category B: Attendee||INR 200||INR 500|
Contact No.: +91-11-2659-6784