About the conclave
Department of Economics, SBSEC is pleased to announce the third edition of the series “National Young Economists Conclave” to be held on February 26, 2020. The main objective of the conclave is to provide undergraduate students with a platform to showcase their research skills and analytical views on economics issues.
Undergraduate students of all recognized universities and institutes across India are invited to submit original research papers and present it on the themes relevant to the conclave.
About the college
Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College is a reputed college of University of Delhi, accredited by NAAC with grade ‘A’. It was established in 1973 by Delhi Administration (now the Government of N.C.T. of Delhi) and it holds 34th rank in MHRD survey, 2017.
Named after one of the great sons of India, Shaheed Bhagat Singh, it is one of the constituent colleges of the University of Delhi, India. Shaheed Bhagat Singh Evening College embodied the spirit of social responsibility and cultural awareness reflecting the aspirations of the students
- Current monetary scenario & monetary sector reforms in India
- Relevance of Keynesian measures to boost Indian Economy
- RCEP & India’s interest
- Banking sector issues: NPAs, Recapitalization, IBC & so on
- Indian story of digital economy: Opportunities& Challenges.
- Agriculture in India under 25 Years of WTO regime
- Revisiting the thrust areas of PSUs for development in India
- Industry 4.0: Implications for India
- Nature & causes of current Indian economic slowdown
- Paper should not exceed 5,000 words. Participants should submit extended abstract (maximum 500 words) of their papers in .doc or .docx format at email@example.com latest by February 1, 2020 and full paper within 10 days of selection. Presentation certificates will be given to all the participants.
- There is no registration fee for the conclave
- 1st Prize: ₹15,000
- 2nd Prize: ₹10,000
- 3rd Prize: ₹5,000