CFP: National Convention of Aerospace Engineers @ BITS, Ranchi [Oct 27-28]: Submit by May 15
The Thirty Second National Convention of Aerospace Engineers is being organized by The Institution of Engineers (India), Jharkhand State Centre in association with Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi at the Department of Space Engineering & Rocketry during October 27 — 28, 2018.
Recent developments made towards the development of Indigenous Launch vehicles, Aircrafts, Missiles, Weapon Systems, Platforms and Allied Equipment for our Defence Services calls for more active participation of Industries and Academic Institutions. The expertise available in our country is being utilized by several other nations as well.
It provides a forum for Engineers, Technologists, Scientists and Academicians to come together and discuss State-of-Art technologies on topics of Aerospace Engineering for possible collaboration and information sharing. Focussed discussion on the advances in the Aerospace Sciences and Technologies will be made.
Advances in Aerospace Science & Technologies
Conference is open for Engineers, Technologists, Scientists and Academicians.
- Aircraft and Rocket Propulsion
- Space Missions
- Ground testing Facilities
- Flight Dynamics. Guidance and Control
- Fuels and Propellants
- Quality, Safety and Reliability
- Reusable Launch Vehicles and Reentry Capsules
Note: Topics are not confined to above mentioned.
Registration Form along with the Registration Fee to be sent to the Organising Secretary, latest by September 30, 2018.
- Sponsored Delegates from Industries : Rs 5,000/- +18% GST
- R & D Organisations & Academic Institutions : Rs 3,500/- +18% GST
- Corporate Members of IEI (Individual) : Rs 2,000/- +18% GST
- Students : Rs 1,000/- +18% GST
All the payments should be made through RTGS/NEFT in favour of “The Institution of Engineers (India) Jharkhand State Centre”.
To submit your paper, Click here.
- Last date for abstracts submission: May 15
- Abstract acceptance: Jun 15
- Receipt of Full length Paper: Aug 30
- Acceptance of Full Paper: Sep 25
- Registration: Sep 30
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi
Phone: 0651 2276 432
For further details, visit official website link here.
About the Author