About the College
Loyola College (Autonomous), Chennai, a Jesuit institution affiliated to Madras University was established in the year 1925. The college aims at training young men and women of quality to be leaders.
About the Conference
The conference is an opportunity to meet with key decision makers to Explore qualitative and quantitative measures and indicators of quality performance. To interact with academicians to identify alternatives to the pressing concerns in higher education, partner for professional associations in the modern age education and thereby nurture and Enhance quality from global and local perspectives. Also to join executive panel discussions with your peers and exchange ideas on best practices and frameworks to Elevate benchmarks towards excellence.
Loyola College (Autonomous), Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Changing Trends in Higher Educational Institutions: Towards Excellence
- Choice-based Credit System (CBCS) and Semester System in Indian Higher Education
- Concept of College Autonomy – A Way Forward
- Critical Perspectives of Teaching-Learning in Indian Higher Education
- Effects of External and Internal Quality Assurance on Indian Higher Education Institutions
- Engaging and Assessing Students by Leveraging Technology
- Innovation and Best Practices in Higher Education
- Initiative of Declaring Institution of Eminence
- Managing Quality at Institutional Level
- Massification of MOOCs and SWAYAM
- Measuring Performance of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) and the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF)
- Multiple Monitoring Higher Education Agencies for Arts & Science Colleges (UGC, NAAC, AICTE and Ranking Frameworks)
- Professional Development of Teachers in Higher Education
- Qualification Frameworks for Improving Quality and Relevance of Education
- Quality and Accountability in Higher Education
- Quality Assurance: Benchmarking for Higher Educational Institutions.
- Quality Concerns in Indian Higher Education: Emerging Challenges And Opportunities.
- Repealing of UGC Act
- Research on Higher Education in India
- Role of IQAC in Quality Sustenance and Enhancement in Higher Education.
- Student Assessments in Higher Education
- World University Ranking Systems
An Abstract of not more than 250 words with title and author details should be provided on a separate paper as a first page. The length of full paper is not to exceed 5000 words or should be a maximum of 12 pages, including tables and annexure. Please do not send hard copy by post. Research papers should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st October, 2018.
Kindly fill the registration form and send the same along with DD, drawn in favor of “The Principal, Loyola College”, payable at Chennai to the Convener on or before 16th November, 2018.
Delegates from Industry: Rs. 2500
Delegates from Academia: Rs.1000
Research Scholars, PG & MBA Students: Rs.750
Last Date for Submission of Paper : 31st October, 2018
Intimation of Paper Acceptance : 9th November, 2018
Last Date for Registration : 16th November, 2018
Dr.A.Xavier Mahimairaj, Convener (Ph:9444287256)
Prof.D.Francis Xavier, Organizing Secretary (Ph: 9840105400)
For further details, visit the webpage.