All over the world human beings create an immense and ever increasing volume of data, with new kinds of data regularly emerging from science and industry. Statistical methods are needed in order to produce sensible theories and draw accurate conclusion from these data.
These methods use advanced mathematical ideas combined with modern computational techniques, which require expert knowledge and experience to apply. National Conference on Applications of Mathematics and Statistics in Engineering-2018 will provide a knowledge exchange platform to researchers and academicians from different parts of the country working in topics related to the conference to discuss recent development in Mathematics and Statistics.
The conference is broad based and covers all branches of Mathematics, Statistics and interdisciplinary research.
Call for Papers
The interest areas of the conference include but are not limited to:
- Differential and Integral equations
- Fluid Mechanics
- Fuzzy Topology
- Graph Theory
- Linear Algebra
- Number Theory
- Operation research and Optimization Techniques
- Special functions and Integral transforms
- Statistics and Probability theory
- Authors have to submit their Abstract containing Paper Title, Author / Co-author names and affiliation with valid email ids, summary of their paper not exceeding 250 words and upto 5 keywords in MS-Word File through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authors shall receive the letter from the conference committee on selection/rejection of the Abstract.
- For a template abstract, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Academicians/ Industry professionals: Rs. 3000
- Research scholars: Rs. 1500
- Student: Rs. 1000
For online registration, click here.
- Last date for Submission of Abstract: May 20
- Intimation of Abstract Acceptance: May 25
- Last Date for Registration: Jun 10
For any queries, contact
- Dr. Prathima J, +91-9844276628
- Dr. Sumathi K, +91-9845226978
For any further information, visit the website here.