About the Seminar:
The conference aims to:
- Provide a space to diverse range of Governmental and Non-Governmental stakeholders to discuss their perspectives and define the social, economic and cultural issues that women from Muslim community face in pursuing higher education.
- Discuss the role of class, caste, region, religion and gender in restricting higher
educational needs of women.
- Discuss and reflect upon the achievements and failures of higher learning institutes in
ensuring non-discriminating and equal opportunity of participation in educational
activities to Muslim girls.
- Facilitate voice opinions, analysis, aspirations and concerns in the implementation of
existing schemes, policies and programmes for the promotion of higher education of
- Discuss and develop some tangible solutions for the defined problems and consequently,
generate some policy recommendations.
Call for Papers:
The Academicians, Young Researchers and Professionals working with NGOs are encouraged to send in the title and a 200-word abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com latest by 28 January 2018
Confirmation of acceptance: 2 February, 2018
Last date for submission of full paper: 5 February, 2018