The synergistic fusion of optical technologies and mechatronics leads to the promising domain of Optomechatronics. Some of the common optical devices such as cameras, microscopes, optical mouse, optical disc drives, DMD and LCD projection systems, laser printers, are only a few examples of the long list of devices where the interdisciplinary field of optomechatronics pervades.
The International Symposium on Optomechatronic Technology attempts to bring together researchers, professionals and academicians associated with Optomechatronics or its constituent subdomains such as optics and photonics on a common platform conducive to formal and informal academic interaction.
The 20th edition of International Symposium on Optomechatronic Technology (ISOT 2019) will be a three day conference jointly organized by University of Calcutta and Goa University and will be held in the campus of Goa University. ISOT 2019 will comprise of plenary, invited, and contributory oral and poster sessions. All contributory submissions will be peer reviewed. Interactive sessions to foster networking and formation of well focused collaborations among research groups and Industry sessions are also envisaged.
Call for Papers
The scope of the conference are, but not limited to, the following:
- adaptive optics
- machine vision, tracking and control
- image-based micro-/nano- manipulation
- control engineering for optomechatronics
- optical metrology
- optical sensors and light-based actuators
- optomechatronics for astronomy and space applications
- optical-based inspection and fault diagnosis
- polarization sensing and imaging
- micro-/nano- optomechanical systems (MOEMS)
- optical assembly and packaging
- optical and vision-based manufacturing, processes, monitoring, and control
- optomechatronics systems in bio- and medical technologies (such as optical coherence tomography (OCT) systems or endoscopes and optical based medical instruments)
- Authors are requested to submit their paper through the link.
- A copy of the manuscript in pdf format should also be sent to the e mail: email@example.com
- Deadline for extended abstracts submission: July 15, 2019
- Acceptance notification: August 15, 2019
- Deadline for early-bird registration: September 23, 2019
- Deadline for manuscript submission:October 01, 2019
For any queries, contact
- Mobile No. +919830443256
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org