About the Organizers
This Conference is being organized by Central Water Commission (Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India) in collaboration with Odisha Water Resources Department, and The World Bank. This Conference is supported by reputed organizing partners, academic partners, DRIP Implementing Agencies, sponsors and media partners.
About the Conference
The International Dam Safety Conference – 2019 is part of the series of Dam Safety Conferences being organized under the aegis of the Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project (DRIP). This Conference is scheduled to be held in Bhubnesawar, capital city of Odisha during 13-14 February 2019.
Technical papers and case studies are invited from engineers, hydrologists, geologists, dam owners and operators, industry representatives, academic and research institutes, and other stakeholders for presentation at the conference.
Themes and Topics for the Session
- Emerging Challenges in Dam Safety Management
- Global Best Practices in Dam Safety Management and Governance
- Sustainable Dam and Reservoir Management
- Contemporary Developments in Technology, Construction Materials, Products, Instrumentation, and Services
- Dam Health Monitoring, Data Acquisition and Processing
- Operation, Maintenance and Emergency Management
- Safety Reviews and Risk Assessment
- Major Rehabilitations and Other Risk Reduction Investments
- DRIP Rehabilitation Case Studies
Guidelines for manuscript preparation are available on Conference website. The Conference Organizing Committee will accept technical papers that adhere to the guidelines.
All interested professionals may register online for participation in the Conference by visiting our website: www.damsafety.in/idsc2019. Participation is by invitation only. Not all registrations may be accepted. Therefore, registrants are advised to wait for confirmation of acceptance of their registration before making travel plans and other arrangements.
Note: No participation fee is charged from the delegates for attending the Conference.
- Registration of Delegates: 30 Nov, 2018
- Request for Exhibition: 30 Nov, 2018
- Full papers submission: 30 Nov, 2018
- Communication of Accepted Papers: 15 Dec, 2018
- Submission of Ppt (limited to 12): 31 Dec, 2018
- Confirmation – Oral Presentation: 15 Jan, 2019
- Conference Dates: 13-14 Feb, 2019
Phone: +91 -11 -26168903
To view Brochure, click here.