Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering is an international peer-reviewed academic conference (FLAME). The conference seeks to provide a forum for a broad blend of high-quality academic papers in order to promote rapid communication and exchange between researchers, scientists, and engineers in the field of mechanical engineering.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in all areas (core as well as interdisciplinary) relevant to Mechanical Engineering including but not limited to the following:
- Design Engineering
- Industrial and Production Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Thermal, Fluids, Energy and Process Engineering
- Mechatronics, Control and Robotics
- Material Science and Engineering
- Solid Mechanics and Structural Engineering
- Dynamics and control
For a detailed list of topics, click here.
- Title of the abstract should be in all capital words,. The abstract should be presented in one paragraph. Do not include references or key words with abstract.
- Abstract should not be more than 250 words.
- Authors can submit their abstracts here.
Authors of accepted papers have to register within 7 days of acceptance.
The register fees are given below:
- Students: Rs. 5000
- Research Scholars: Rs. 6000
- Faculty from Academic Institution: Rs. 7500
- Researchers from Industry: Rs. 8000
- Listener without paper presentation: Rs. 1500
- Deadline for abstract submission: Jan 25
- Acceptance of abstract: Feb 27
- Deadline for full length paper submission: Apr 5
- Acceptance notification of paper: May 5
For any queries, contact:
- Call: +91 120 439 2368
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org