IAC3T is a major multidisciplinary conference organized with the objective to expose the participants to the emerging trends in the area of computing, control and communication technology. The conference is intended to serve as a major international forum for the exchange of ideas. It is intended to provide an interactive platform to the students (budding engineers), engineers, researchers and academicians to exchange their innovative ideas and experiences in the area of advancements in computing, control and communication technology.
Call for Papers:
Prospective authors are invited to submit their articles in any of the following five broader tracks. It is expected that articles will contain report of authors original research work, including technical reports and theoretical contributions to different areas. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. The list of topics in different tracks are indicative only and are in no way an exhaustive enumeration.
- Advanced Computing
- Intelligent Systems
- Software Engineering and Multimedia Systems
- Hardware, Electronics and Control Systems
- Communication Technology
- Papers should describe original work that has not been published and is not under review elsewhere.
- Authors are invited to submit full paper as PDF using the IEEE templates. Paper drafts must be prepared in English with not less than five (5)printed pages and with a maximum of six (6) printed pages in IEEE format (10-point font, double-column and A4) including figures, tables and references.
- Papers beyond 6 pages are subject to page surcharges of Rs. 1000 extra per page. Total number of pages should not exceed 8 in any case. The conference reserves the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 8 pages.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit papers electronically to IAC3T 2018 through Microsoft CMT. For submission of paper, at least one of the authors of the paper should be a registered user of Microsoft CMT. Unregistered authors should first create an account on Microsoft CMT.
- All papers will be evaluated by at least two members of the Program Committee.
- The maximum no. of words allowed in abstract is 250 wordsand at least 5 keywords are also required.